Annoyed of bad, impure skin? Want to get rid of blackheads, acne & co? Sounds like our homemade peel off face masks are just perfect for you. They will help you to get rid of blackheads, dirt, oil and dead skin!
To help you to get smooth and healthy skin, we are sharing with you two recipes for DIY peel off masks. They are makeup effective in tightening the skin, cleaning out the pores and getting rid of blackheads. Do it right and your skin will get better and brighter right after your beauty treatment. Yes, the DIY peel off face masks have an immediate effect!
DIY gelatin face mask
Using gelatin as the main ingredient is the easiest way to create your DIY peel off face mask. Just follow the instructions below to mix your homemade peel off mask.
What you need for your homemade facial with gelatin:
- 1 package of unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons milk
- clean makeup brush
How to mix your gelatin peel offmask:
- First, wash your face and remove all makeup.
- Gently pat your skin dry.
- Mix one tablespoon of gelatin with two tablespoons of milk until the gelatin has a thick and smooth consistency.
- Warm up the mixture for around fifteen seconds in the microwave. Afterward, start applying the peel off mask on your face immediately. You can do this with a clean makeup brush, or with your fingers. Skip the eyebrow and eye area.
- Let the mixture dry on your face for about fifteen minutes, or until it feels hard.
- Then grab an edge of the dried mask and start peeling the face mask off.
- The blackheads will peel off too and your face will be left smooth and clean!
Egg white face mask
If you don’t have gelatin at home, you can also mix your DIY peel off face mask with eggs.
What you need for your homemade facial with eggs:
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to mix your DIY egg white blackhead mask:
- Clean your face and pat it dry.
- Mix together the egg whites & lemon juice until it has a thick consistency.
- Apply the mask to your face with your fingers or a clean makeup brush.
- Let the mask sit for 15-20 min or until it’s dry.
- Peel the face mask off.
- Wash your face off with warm water and apply a moisturizer.
How does the DIY egg white blackhead mask work?
Lemon juice is a natural exfoliant and removes the top layer of dead skin cells. Other benefits of using lemon juice on the skin may include brightening or lightening the skin, moisturizing and toning oily skin, and fighting wrinkles.
Looking for more secret skin helpers? Our Women’s Best True Beauty Collagen Drink nourishes your skin from the inside and makes it smooth and radiant. Check it out!